- To recognize and regulate the professional standards of members by virtue of membership/fellowship: MRSH & FRSH UK respectively.
- To recognize educational institutions of Homoeopathy located in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world.
- To promote and support facilities for the education of persons desirous of learning homoeopathy and biochemic system of medicine in United Kingdom.
- To organize seminars & conferences nationally & internationally, for supporting the dissemination of authentic homoeopathic practices worldwide.
- To establish a Code of Ethics to maintain high professional standards of practice amongst qualified homoeopathic practitioners (See Code of Ethics).
- To facilitate the exchange of homoeopathic knowledge in the form of International clinical exposure worldwide.
- To publish an international directory of qualified practitioners of homoeopathy registered with RSH UK.
- To provide free homoeopathic consultation; to establish charitable clinics and arrange free camps for the needy.
- To increase public awareness and acceptance of homoeopathy internationally as a safe and effective system of medicine.